YAAFM 12: Muslims YAAFM 12: Muslims

AHMEN BROTHER!

Wow how bold how smart HOW FREAKING TRUE!!!! damn those muslims and yes they are already burning in hell or should I say their own bombs. Excellent that someone is bashing those pricks cuz the media won't so lets make sure that everyone gets the right picture muslims=kaboom!
lol.

Lost in a Dream Episode 1 Lost in a Dream Episode 1

Very original....

The art form, the story it all adds up into one very enjoyable show. That is the kinda show I will sit for over an hour to watch just because it is good. Why couldn't it be longer?(not that it was short I just didn't want it to end!) o well I guess I'll have to wait for the next episode.

How 2 make sprites How 2 make sprites

wtf are u talking about...

You said because i haven't seen any that tell you how to cut them when you yourself had a little trouble cutting them. I have a buddy on ng who made the best sprite tutorial it helped me do the sprites for loz scene maker.

NarshaDar - #1: T.O.L (T) NarshaDar - #1: T.O.L (T)

nice but comercials no.

Well i would have preferd the actual full thing of it, and i can't wait until it comes out. Keep working on it and dont listen to bad reviews ok.

Primal War 04 Primal War 04

an excellent flash.

Phew i've just reviewed a totally bad flash and now i can take a break and watch this masterpiece. Very good and you've made my day thanks.

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

great flash but it scared me...

... i haven't seen any of the other salad fingers flicks and im not sure if i want to because this was just creepy. Like really man that was scary but because its scary its effective and not a bad flash just not to my taste.

Rune Pals Rune Pals

Ah funny.

Being a retired runescape player i can understand the comedy of that motion picture quite enjoyable really.

Half-life: Solar Half-life: Solar

wat the hell?

Dude who makes a flash with all text?

Shroom of the Dead Part 2 Shroom of the Dead Part 2

Ah a good sprite flick.

Excellent job with the sprites and i hope you intend on making more sprite movies like this one. Btw your grammer needs work.lol.

Dim Sum Girl Dim Sum Girl

nice work!

Hey great animation and the song was cool. I think i might add this to my favs.

Bomee responds:

aww that's very kind of you. first time someone says great animation :) thankies!