(Old)Nintendo Fanboy Quiz (Old)Nintendo Fanboy Quiz

Hehehe you know what i kno...

Well I'm not lying but I got perfect nice that you included the actual date nintendo was founded and the cards. Not many know that and its important information. And nintendo is the best video game company and of course i knew that nintendo of canada exists im canadian and a kik ass obsessive compulsive fan of nintendo i would kno about it so i did know about it. I thought that was great and it had good graphix with the questions.

TITROTU responds:

You're damn right Nintendo is the best! :D

Sewer Dweller Sewer Dweller

It was too simple.

By simple i mean graphics gameplay sound(there was no sound). But your on the right track.

Assassin: XELA Assassin: XELA

It was ok.

The idea behind it seems solid except for one thing...circles? If you had used better graphics and animation in the cut-scenes you would be seeing better responses.

Link Valentine's Quest Link Valentine's Quest

Horray a fun zelda game!

Excellent zelda game there the original story there the gameplay was ok but using the sword would have been better.

Nightmare Nightmare

Woohoo a fun game!

You know its games like these that i do dare say are better than some console games.

Sleepless Knight Sleepless Knight

Nice adventure game!

The gameplay was nice but not quite smooth...... and i loved the little cut-scene stuff and it was over-all well done.

The-EXP responds:

if its not smooth its most likely your comp, sorry its so intensive, i'd really like as many people to enjoy it as possible

Zelda Invaders Zelda Invaders

Nice zelda game!

How inovative! Great thinking there, i gave 5 only because its zelda and was put together well.

City Defender City Defender

Very good game.

I am also designing a game like that but i can't figure out the AI for having enemies randomly fall like that and its really making me angry, but very well done graphics and well done.

Sonic Sceen Creator Sonic Sceen Creator

It was an ok scene maker....

....now i myself have made a scene maker but if your gonna do one do something special to it like in mine i added word bubbles and stuff. This one also lacked in characters.

Ultimate Down Ultimate Down

Ah you made my day....

Phew all day long I've been blamming and giving twos thanks for submitting something good to newgrounds man o and this is going to my favs you r my inspiration!

Louissi responds:

nice to read these kinds of reviews